Green Screen is a project of eight European countries aimed at greening the European audiovisual industry.
Green Screen wants to share best practices in sustainable production across Europe. We encourage film and TV production companies and their suppliers to take environmental measures, train employees and create new jobs associated with sustainable work.
• Film London (UK)
• Municipality of Ystad (Sweden)
• Flanders Audiovisual Fund (Belgium)
• Ile-de-France Film Commission (France)
• Bucharest Ilfov Regional Development Agency (Romania)
• Promálaga (Spain)
• Rzeszow Regional Development Agency (Poland)
• Slovak Film Commission (Slovakia)