A neo-Gothic mansion rises in the city park on the outskirts of the city of Galanta. Its construction development is evidenced by preserved relief inscriptions on the facade from 1633 and 1729. The last Neo-Gothic rebuilding around 1860 gave it its current form. The rebuilding marked a significant change with rich romantic elements on the facade and in the interior. It was built by the family of Jozef Esterházy, who last lived in the mansion and are buried in the chapel at the Galanta cemetery. The architectural element of this mansion, the neo-Gothic tower, became the basis for the creation of the city coat of arms.